Flash Furniture Hercules Series 661 lb. and 440 lb. Capacity Black Ergonomic Shell Stack Chair & Student Desk with Open Front Metal Book Box
Brand : Flash Furniture
Note : Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Share this Product
ChairWe consider this student stack chair to be the premier stack chair - essential for every school and classroom setting. This ergonomic stack chair provides a comfort-formed back and contoured waterfall seat set upon a durable metal frame. This versatile chair is ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings. With the ability to quickly store the chairs, it allows for the space to be used again for other purposes or when cleaning is needed. This heavy duty plastic stack chair is sturdy in construction to withstand regular use and frequent stacking.DeskThe Student Desk with Metal Book Box is a sturdy addition to the classroom or a dedicated workspace for home schooling, homework and playing school.The high pressure laminate top is .625 inches thick with a black lacquer edge treatment for safety. Under the desktop is a spacious, heavy-duty, black metal book box with ample room for books, papers and other supplies. The one of a kind crisscross tubular frame ensures stability and the legs are height adjustable to fit students of all sizes. Adjustable nylon glides keep the desk from wobbling on uneven floor surfaces and protect your floors by sliding smoothly when you need to move it.This open-front desk is recommended for students from elementary all the way through high school.
- Stacks up to 15 Chairs High. Ergonomically Contoured Design. Vented Back allows air circulation
- Seat Drain Holes assist in drying. Double Support Rails. Protective Plastic Floor Glides.
- Most Preferred Student Desk with Open Book Box. Designed for plenty of leg room. Adjustable Legs
- Spacious 24''W x 18''D Work Surface. 0.625'' Thick High Pressure Laminate Top. Natural Laminate Top with Black Lacquer Edge Treatment. 20.5''W x 15''D x 5.25''H Black Metal Book Box
- Black Upper Frame Finish. Silver Powder Coated Lower Legs. Frame attaches to Book Box at 5 points